As the leaves begin to brown and the frost begins to fall, autumn offers us a lovely time of year to wrap up warm and enjoy some walks with our dogs.
However, with shorter days and plunging temperatures, it’s also a time of year to make sure you are well prepared when you’re out and about with your pets.
We’ve put together these handy top tips to make sure you and your pet are safe whilst out walking this Autumn.
- Wear reflective clothing to ensure you are visible to passing vehicles and pedestrians
- Take a torch to light up your walking area if it is dark to ensure you are visible.
- Put an LED collar on your dog so they can be easily seen be easily seen
- Take a fully charged phone
- Ensure tour pet wears a dog tag