Committed to Shared Care
At Kentdale we have always taken great pride in supporting our Veterinary colleagues throughout the Christmas period, and evermore so this year – ensuring that together we can provide care when it is most needed.
Please find below details of our opening hours over the festive period.
FREE SPECIALIST ADVICE
During this challenging time, when many practices may be experiencing reduced staffing levels, we wanted to take a moment to reassure you that our advice service is available (in line with our Christmas opening hours) to assist you in managing cases – think of us as an extension to your team.
- Free Specialist support for our Veterinary colleagues
- Support for managing cases in practice
- Advice for both urgent and ongoing routine cases.
Options for Requesting Advice:
- Submit your request by emailing: email@example.com
- Discuss your case with a member of our team via phone
- Arrange a video advice consult to discuss your case face to face.
Our Specialist team can provide advice throughout the entire patient journey and so the earlier an advice request is made, the more support we will be able to offer to ensure the best possible patient outcome. If necessary, immediate referral of urgent cases can be arranged for Specialist care.
To request free Specialist advice simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our team on 015395 67241.