In line with the relaxation of covid restrictions across the country, we have again reviewed our policies at Kentdale. Further risk assessments have been undertaken and updated policies developed. The guidelines we are following to develop our policies have not changed:
- Keeping associates and clients safe
- Providing essential veterinary services to our clients and referring vets
- Minimising transmission of covid by following government guidelines
We will continue to deliver the best possible care in line with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Our team members are equipped with all necessary PPE equipment (including facemasks and visors). In addition, they will continue to follow stringent cleaning, hand washing, and social distancing procedures as we remain committed to the health, safety, and wellbeing of all.
Guidance for visiting Kentdale:
When visiting Kentdale, the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who works in and visits our Hospital:
- On arrival, please make your way to our reception to notify them of your arrival and complete any required paperwork.
- We ask that one person accompanies each pet to the appointment and no more than two people in the waiting room.
- If we are at capacity, you may be asked to wait in your car until your appointment.
- We ask that clients continue to wear a face-covering unless medically exempt.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance and within the reception area
- Check-in will take place at our reception desk, which has been fitted with protective screens
- Following consultation and or examination, you will be asked to return to our reception to book any further appointments and to arrange payment
- We continue to offer non-face to face alternatives such as phone or video consultation if preferred.
- Before your appointment, the reception team will phone to check that you can attend.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us. We will advise you on how your pet(s) can receive the care they need.
If you have been self-isolating with COVID-19 and have recently visited Kentdale, please let us know as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for being so understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best possible care for your pet when they need it most.