Fully open providing Specialist treatment and care.
Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we are pleased to confirm that Kentdale Referrals continues to remain open, providing Specialist care and treatment while adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
We realise pet owners may be feeling anxious at this time. However, we want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to support our pet owners, referring colleagues and patients.
We have been working extensively to ensure that we can continue to deliver the best possible care in line with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Our team members are equipped with all necessary PPE equipment (including facemasks and visors) and will continue to follow stringent cleaning, hand washing, and social distancing procedures, as we remain committed to the health, safety, and wellbeing of all.
Guidance for visiting Kentdale:
When visiting Kentdale, the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who works in and visits our Hospital:
- On arrival, please make your way to our reception to notify them of your arrival and complete any required paperwork
- To maintain social distancing, we are only able to allow one person per pet to enter the building
- All visitors are required to wear a facemask or covering and must remain 2m apart at all times
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance and within the reception area
- Check-in will take place at our reception desk which has been fitted with protective screens
- Once checked-in you will be asked to return to your vehicle
- At the time of your appointment, you will be contacted by phone, and the Vet will carry out the consultation via telephone or come out to the car park to conduct the consultation
- Following the initial consultation, you will be advised if your pet will be collected from the car park or if you are to bring your pet to the main entrance
- Your pet will then be brought into the hospital by a member of our team for examination
- Following physical examination, the Vet will provide further consultation over the telephone or come out to the car park to complete the consultation and discuss the appropriate treatment options
- Following consultation and/or examination you will be asked to return to our reception to book any further appointments and to arrange payment
- We continue to offer non-face to face alternatives such as phone or video consultation if preferred.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pet(s) can receive the care they need.
If you have been self-isolating with COVID-19 and have recently visited Kentdale, please let us know as soon as possible
Thank you for your understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best possible care for your pet when they need it most.