Fully open providing Specialist treatment and care.
We would like to take a moment to update you following the latest ‘stay at home’ orders issued by Government on January 4th, 2021, and to reassure you that Kentdale Referrals continues to remain open, and providing specialist care and treatment while adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Travel for Veterinary care is classed as ‘essential travel’. As a pet owner, you can therefore travel to Kentdale Referrals for pre-arranged appointments unless contacted directly by our team and advised otherwise.
Our team members are equipped with all necessary PPE equipment (including facemasks and visors) and will continue to follow stringent cleaning, hand washing, and social distancing procedures, as we remain committed to the health, safety, and wellbeing of all.
In light of these challenging circumstances, we have taken the difficult decision to limit access to the Hospital for the majority of clients in order to ensure we are taking every possible step to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to closely monitor these measures in line with guidance from the Government and RCVS.
Guidance for Visiting Kentdale
If you have a pre-arranged appointment you should attend this unless contacted by our team to advise otherwise.
When visiting Kentdale, the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who works in and visits our Hospital:
- On arrival, please wait in your car and call our reception team on 015395 67241 to notify them of your arrival
- At the time of your appointment, you will be contacted by phone, and the Vet will carry out the consultation via telephone or come out to the car park to conduct the consultation
- Following the initial consultation, you will be advised if your pet will be collected from the car park or if you are to bring your pet to the main entrance
- Your pet will then be brought into the hospital by a member of our team for examination
- Following physical examination, the Vet will provide further consultation over the telephone or come out to the car park to complete the consultation and discuss the appropriate treatment options
- All visitors are required to wear a facemask or covering where possible.
- Hand sanitising stations are available in the entrance foyer
- We continue to offer non-face to face alternatives such as phone or video consultation if preferred.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pets can receive the care they need.
If you have been self-isolating with COVID-19 and have recently visited Kentdale, please let us know as soon as possible
Thank you for your understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best possible care for your pet when they need it most.