Kentdale Referrals is now fully open, providing Specialist care and treatment.
We realise pet owners may be feeling anxious at this time. However, we wanted to reassure you that we are doing all we can to support our pet owners, referring colleagues and patients.
We have been working extensively behind the scenes to ensure that we can continue to deliver the best possible care inline with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Our team members are equipped with all necessary PPE equipment (including facemasks and visors), and will continue to follow stringent cleaning, hand washing and social distancing procedures, as we remain committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of all.
We continue to follow government advice and professional guidance from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) and British Veterinary Association (BVA).
Guidance for visiting Kentdale
When visiting Kentdale, the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who works in and visits our Hospital:
- On arrival, please make your way to our reception to notify them of your arrival and complete any required paperwork
- In order to maintain social distancing, we are only able to allow one person per pet to enter the building
- All visitors are required to wear a facemask or covering and must remain 2m apart at all times
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance and within the reception area
- Check-in will take place at our reception desk which has been fitted with protective screens
- Once checked-in you will be asked to take a seat in our waiting area ( to ensure we adhere to social distancing we can only allow a maximum of two clients /two patients in the waiting room at any one time)
- Consultation with a Vet will take place either in a consultation room or outside of the Hospital and is limited to one visitor per patient
- We continue to offer non face to face alternatives such as phone or video consultation if preferred.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pets can receive the care they need.
If you have been self-isolated with COVID-19 and have recently visited Kentdale, please let us know as soon as possible
Thank you for your understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best possible care for your pet when they need it most.