Kentdale Referrals is fully open and seeing all cases referred to us.
The team continues to work hard to ensure we are fully compliant with COVID-19 social distancing rules. The team has all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) and continue to follow procedures to protect against the COVID-19 infection and its spread in our community. The team members on site will be seen wearing face masks and following stringent cleaning and hand washing procedures, as well as many other risk reducing protocols.
Prior to all appointments our client care team will be in touch with pet owners to discuss the appointment and what to expect. If a remote consult is preferred and appropriate, this can be arranged.
As of 13th July, a small number of clients may be allowed into the practice reception area, with measures in place including:
- Remaining 2m apart
- Advising that clients wear face coverings
- Asking that all clients use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the practice
- Only one client per pet entering the practice
- Not entering the practice if displaying COVID-19 symptoms
If you have any further questions regarding how the team at Kentdale will be protecting against the spread of infection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015395 67241
If you are a pet owner and you now have an appointment to visit Kentdale Referrals:
If you are visiting Kentdale, the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who works in and visits our practice:
- When you arrive, please report to reception to notify them of your arrival and complete any required paperwork.
- We request that you then return to your car or wait outside of the practice until the vet is ready, to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff.
- The vet will call you when ready and will perform as much of the consultation as possible over the phone. They will then come and take your pet in to the practice for a clinical examination.
- The findings will then be reported back to you over the telephone and you will be advised of the next steps.
If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or you’re experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pets can receive the care they need.
If you have been self-isolated with COVID-19 and have recently visited Kentdale, please let us know as soon as possible. This is so we can implement measures to protect our staff and other clients.
If you need to change any appointments because you are in isolation, please call us and we will rearrange these for you.
We are following the government’s most recent advice regarding the measures we need to take to help control the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.