At Kentdale Referrals we are continually expanding our Specialist services, we are now seeking a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse to work nights within our dedicated nursing team at our purpose-built veterinary Hospital located in Milnthorpe, Cumbria.
As a Night Nurse the successful candidate will work alongside a patient care assistant to deliver gold standard veterinary care to our patients one night per week between 8pm-8am.
- Specialist ward nursing of both orthopaedic and soft tissue patients
- Monitoring anaesthesia, including advanced techniques should emergencies present at night
- Working alongside our Specialists when they are on site
- Assist with preparing for next day surgical cases.
- Starting salary £23,000 (pro rata)
- 33 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Birthday leave
- Generous CPD allowance
- Unbeatable learning environment
- Wellbeing and Employee Assist programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
Find out More:
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact:
Unit 2B Moss End Business Village, Crooklands