At Kentdale Referrals we are continually expanding our Specialist services, we are now seeking a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse to work within our dedicated nursing team at our purpose-built veterinary Hospital located in Milnthorpe, Cumbria.
As a Veterinary Nurse the successful candidate will deliver gold standard veterinary care to our patients. Previous Referral hospital experience is desirable but not essential. Support and training will be provided.
Main duties will include:
- Specialist ward nursing of both Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue patients
- Monitoring anaesthesia, including advanced techniques
- Working alongside our Specialists and Physiotherapist providing gold standard care to our patients
- Starting salary £22,000 (pro rata)
- 33 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Birthday leave
- Generous CPD allowance
- Unbeatable learning environment
- Company pension scheme
- Wellbeing and Employee Assist programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
This is a full-time position working a three-week rolling pattern comprising of two weeks of day shifts (Mon-Fri) and one week of three-night shifts 8pm-8am (alongside a Patient Care Assistant).
Find out More:
Unit 2B Moss End Business Village, Crooklands